Heart health is important and if you’re looking for diet or lifestyle that can support your heart health, the Mediterranean diet can be the diet for you. Eating on the Mediterranean diet means that you’re eating the basics of a healthy diet, add some olive oil and wine, but it’s the lesser know benefits that are key.
Eating Mediterranean food has been associated with a lower level of LDL cholesterol. In fact, extensive analysis has show a reduced risk of cardiovascular mortality as well as overall mortality. Also, it has shown to be associated with a reduced incidence of cancer, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases.
We take pride in cooking up many Mediterranean classics that are healthy for you. So, if you haven’t eaten it before, come in and check us out. See you soon!
About Vancostas Restaurant
You May Also Like
More Food News
- Back-To-School, Back To The Busy Life
- Summertime Fun Makes You Hungry!
- The Hangout Spot That Won’t Break The Bank
- We’re here for your Pizza Needs!
- Pay It Forward Vancostas’ Style
- Feeding Your Family Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank!
- Spending Time As A Family Is Important
- Mediterranean Diet Means Heart Healthy
- The Breakfast Spot
- Holiday Family Meals
- The Perfect Party Restaurant
- Comfortable. Familiar. Great Dining!
- The Weekend Spot
- The Best Bang For Your Breakfast Buck!
- Great Pizza, Even Better Prices!