Have you been cooped up in the house for the past couple of days from all the cold and snow? Winter Storm Helena definitely left her mark on our community over the weekend and if you’re like us, we’re ready to get back to normal. While the snow won’t melt for a couple more days, you can get a little break and come get a hot meal from your neighborhood restaurant.
We’re here, we’re open and we’re ready to serve you up some of your favorites at a price that won’t break the bank either. If you can make it by, we’d love to see you!
About Vancostas Restaurant
You May Also Like
More Food News
- Pay It Forward Vancostas’ Style
- Feeding Your Family Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank!
- Spending Time As A Family Is Important
- Mediterranean Diet Means Heart Healthy
- The Breakfast Spot
- Holiday Family Meals
- The Perfect Party Restaurant
- Comfortable. Familiar. Great Dining!
- The Weekend Spot
- The Best Bang For Your Breakfast Buck!
- Great Pizza, Even Better Prices!
- Comfort Food For Tourists
- Family Dining With It All!
- Local Neighborhood Hangout
- Fresh Pizza For Your School Pizza Party